Eileen Robinson's Reviews > Written with Regret

Written with Regret by Aly Martinez

bookshelves: 5-star-reads

I knew this book would have a cliffhanger, it is part one of a duet, with the second book to follow quickly and thank heavens for that because WOAH !! WTF did i just read??? You never know what to expect from this author, but the one thing you can be sure of is that you will read a book that will absolutely leave an impact on you.
It's difficult to voice my thoughts on this book, because i want to shout from the rooftops, but also giving clues of the plot could totally ruin this exceptional story of trauma, love, trust, forgivness, hope and Lies!!
Caven with his gorgeous little daughter was the perfect male hero, and truly takes hold of your heart, Hadley quickly gained her place also in my heart and from the first page I could not set this book down. It's original, it's fresh, it's emotional, it's gutsy with twists and turns that keep you captive and your heart clinging desperately to the edge, because you KNOW at some point something is bound to shatter but I NEVER EXPECTED THAT!! I love that this author took me into so absolutely into Caven and Hadley's world and I love to hate that she totally owned my heart and emotions!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Written with Regret.

Started Reading