Barry Huddleston's Reviews > Top Secret Alien Abduction Files: What the Government Doesn't Want You to Know

Top Secret Alien Abduction Files by Nick Redfern

Okay, I admit it, I love Redfern's work. There,now you know my bias, I feel much better. Seriously, I do enjoy his work. Top Secret Alien Abduction Files has that Kolchak The Night Stalker vibe. Even the font used clacks in my mind like an old typewriter.
It's 22 chapters are broken up into nice-sized chunks for easy reading and it has a plump Bibliography to help you with your own research. It's a perfect read before the new MIB movie...
I enjoyed every minute of it and strongly recommend this one for your home paranormal library.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Disinformation Books. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Top Secret Alien Abduction Files.

May 18, 2019 – Started Reading