Avry15's Reviews > Meandering Mind

Meandering Mind by Eva Dillner

Feb 23, 2012

bookshelves: inspirational, nonfiction, reviewed

originally appeared on:Bookshelf Confessions

This book is another one I’ve read which is far different from the YA books I usually submerged myself into, even different from novels. So to anyone reading this review, this book is fiction and I’d based my review like on every other fiction book I’d read.

This is the personal views, thoughts, experiences, beliefs, insecurities, and actions of the author about self-discovery, and descriptions of social organization. But most of the topics are about self-respect and achieving personal happiness, which anyone could really get into.

The best thing I liked about this book is that it gives you priceless advices here and there which are lessons from life that the author experienced herself. I found myself realizing- “hey, that’s awfully right”. These are thoughts none of us would have given second thought, but it’s perfectly portrayed in this book.

I didn't feel this book was written for me though. This was too mature in a good way. But I found this easy to read through, and comprehend. The writing was well, even if there are some sentences which are stated awkwardly.

This book would be improved if the author wrote like she’s directly speaking to her readers. And avoid jumping into various topics. Her book has potential, it just needs a little editing I guess.

Meandering Mind is a thought-provoking and enlightening book that I would recommend to anyone who feels unsure of themselves and needs someone to talk to with their struggles. Or those who deal with people. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Meandering Mind.