Avry15's Reviews > Z 2 A

Z 2 A by Eva Dillner

Feb 23, 2012

bookshelves: inspirational, nonfiction, reviewed

originally appeared on:Bookshelf Confessions

“We live and learn. Might as well roll with the punches. Put another way, you can’t force your will on the universe.”

A phrase from the book which made me paused and smiled.

I didn’t thought that I would love this book even better than her other books nor on any other philosophical ones.:)

We know how to get from A to Z. But what happens when life goes out of order, before we move on to a new day, there is a void we need to think about. This is what the book teaches us, living from Z 2 A. –the space in between-.

This book is about positive attitudes and actions. The author admits this weaved in and out, dealing with different aspects of life. Her last chapter talks about letting go and trusting the higher power.

The place described in the book is the author’s travel through Delhi (India). She wonderfully wrote that experience and inner thoughts in this book.

This was a fast read, plus a gallery of her paintings. Which at first glance would seem confusing, but if you actually focus on it, you’ll find its beauty between the strokes.

Z2A is a rich spiritual book helping the reader in the entire process of transformation. In this book, I find myself actually listening to the author and not merely reading. The message she sends are clear this time.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it considering this is not a genre I normally read. It made me stop and think about taking time for myself. Truly Inspiring. Highly Recommended to anyone who doesn’t mind reading philosophical books..:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Z 2 A.