Brittany B.'s Reviews > Dreamfever

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Feb 22, 2012

bookshelves: great-series, 1books-to-read-over-and-over, high-recommend, audiobook, 1favorites, best-of-the-best_any_genre, rom_best-of-romance, rom_guilty-pleasures, rom_pnr
Read from July 24 to August 04, 2012

Fever reread initial thoughts: The Ending Is Brutal!!!

Full review for group-read to come...

Hell yes! I love this book so much. I've listened to those first scenes btw Barrons and Mac over and over. I think this might end in a cliffhanger too. My emotions were all over the place in this book.

And I still don't really understand what type of preternatural being Barrons actually is. But what difference does it make?! He is SO HOT!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamfever.

Quotes Brittany B. Liked

Karen Marie Moning
“Had he stood outside my door as I'd stood outside his, fists at his sides, lips drawn back? Did it have him as bad as it had me? Was it eating at him, gnawing at him with the same sharp vicious little teeth that wouldn't let me sleep?

Yes, it was. I could see the rage of insatiable uninvited lust in every line of that dark, stoic face that had once been too subtly etched for me to read. I wasn't the only one lying awake at night, fevered with memories, tossing, turning, soaking my sheets, burning up--not for Fae sex, but him, damn it all to hell, him.”
Karen Marie Moning, Dreamfever

07/24/2012
10.0% "I love Mac in the beginning of this book. Why can't she just stay this way... Lol." 13 comments
07/27/2012
20.0% "It's depressing when the best part of a 5 book series is in the first 75 pages of book 4" 7 comments
show 2 hidden updates…