Kayla's Reviews > Lover Awakened

Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward

What a great story!! Out of the series, so far this has to be my favorite! I could not stand Z before in the other books, but in Lover Awakened, everything just changed! He is probably one of my favorite Brothers now. The story between him and Bella is so sad and heart wrenching, but I am glad we finally got to learn about his past.

There were definitely moments in the book where I just wanted to reach out and shake Zsadist. As the story went along though, he kept getting better and better. Bella showed a great amount of patience and helped him open up and just let go.

I do hate a part in the book though; I am disappointed that one of the characters ends up dying. I seriously cried during that part. However, I cannot wait to read the rest of the series and find out what is to come.

“I was dead until you found me, though I breathed. I was sightless, though I could see. And then you came...and I was awakened.”

If you have not read this series yet, I highly recommend it! They just keep getting better & better.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Awakened.

Quotes Kayla Liked