Ally's Reviews > Twenty Boy Summer

Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

Feb 22, 2012

Recommended to Ally by: No one actually.
Recommended for: ANYONE!

** spoiler alert ** I had looked over this book at my local bookstore a couple of times and pushed it aside.

Biggest mistake of my life.

This book had me hooked from the beginning!Anna has loved Matt who is the brother of Frankie, her best friend. They have always been a unit and all just friends. Until Anna's birthday party when Matt kisses her and their romance grows without Frankie knowing. Matt promises to tell Frankie but before he can Anna, Frankie and Matt are in an accident and Matt dies. Anna still reeling from the aftermath, writes letters to him in her journal. When Frankie's family decides to carry on with their yearly summer trip to Zanzibar Bay and Anna comes, she dosen't know what to expect. Frankies comes up with a plan to have a boy every day they are there.(20) But what will happen over the course of the summer with memories of Matt,secrets coming out and new romances? This book made me cry and a selective few can do that. I would reccomend this to anyone.

(I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover btw. Its perfect for the whole concept of the book!)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twenty Boy Summer.

Quotes Ally Liked

Sarah Ockler
“I'm fine, thanks for not asking.”
Sarah Ockler, Twenty Boy Summer