DaNela's Reviews > Blood Noir

Blood Noir by Laurell K. Hamilton

Jul 24, 2008

bookshelves: blood-suckin-mayhem

Technically the 15th book in the series, but numbered the 14th (here it's #'ed 16th) because Micah was a book on the side. I think Laurell is back to triple x rated kicks again. The first 24 pages were purely sex sex sex once again. And pretty much the whole book. Take out the sex and this would be a short story in a short story collection. I thought she was getting out of that finally in the last book, which actually had more plot in it again, but nope, this one just fell back on all sex again. Anita still kicks ass, but she also does a lot of getting ass anymore. I’m really not sure what the point was in sticking with the series, other than to say that I had really liked Anita to begin with, and am hoping at some point things will get to be more about the kicking ass again. It’s like watching a tv series that starts out spectacular, then during the 3rd season they start talking about canceling the series because it’s starting to really suck. I keep reading in hopes of a breakthrough. I don’t know. I just don’t know.

*BIO*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Noir.

Finished Reading