Becky Rendon's Reviews > I Hate You

I Hate You by Ilsa Madden-Mills

I Hate You!

Gahhhhhhh! I couldn't hate them less! Charisma and Blaze with their unforgettable names and their story of hate. Sigh! I'm in complete mushy, sappy romance lovers heaven. You see, this chick, is a friends/lovers to enemies deviant! It's true. I devour them with a ruthless greed. I relish in them and gleefully pluck them from my TBR faster than other tropes (okay, except for stepbrother romances). I am an addict with no hopes or wants to reform.

I Hate You is my most recent hit of ecstasy. This 5 star read had everything. EVERYTHING. It has an immediate effect on the reader. Distrust, hate, and anger boil in your veins. Lust, heartbreak, and longing try to wage war with your brain. Between your brain, veins, and your heart...its a giant mess of emotional chaos.

I Hate You not only has a ridiculously filthy dream inspiringly hot cover that makes you continually need to wipe your drool but the man to back it up! That is BLAZE! Inside and out. It's easy to fall for the outside but wow! When you get past the sex walking exterior, you will fall hopelessly in love with the "little boy that never had" inside. You will crumble like a house of cards for the hurt these two feed themselves at the expense of their own happiness.

I Hate You hurts in the best way possible. It is real. I felt Charisma. I wanted to prop Blaze up. It is impossible not to want everything for these two and more.

Fortunately, Ilsa Madden-Mills gave it to us. She gave us everything we wanted. Everything we never knew we needed. Everything we hoped for. She doesn't hate us. I don't hate this book. I have very strong feelings for it that would never be called hate. Sigh. Nope, no hate here. Just lots of PDA, heart eyes, and swoony sighs.

Oh and hopes for Dillon's turn at falling...because when one happy ending hits we are always searching for the next one!

Reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Hate You.

May 15, 2019 – Shelved