Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > The Vampire wants a Wife

The Vampire wants a Wife by Andie M. Long

The Vampire wants a Wife is book one in the Supernatural Dating Agency by Andie M. Long. It’s hilarious, cute, and lots of laugh out loud moments.

This is my first taste of this author and I had a blast with this story and can’t wait to read more. The multiple points of view throughout the book where well done and made it easy to dive into both Theo and Shelley’s heads. This book had me laughing a lot from the modern day puns and references too the dating questioner and the answers our supernaturals give.

We get to meet lots of fun and interesting characters besides our leads. I loved Theo’s guy friends and Shelly’s partner in crime at her dating agency. Shelly herself is a fun character who can find a match for anyone, but herself. It’s that how it always goes? Her life could use some excitement and she’s about to get more then she barged for and have her eyes opened to a whole new world. Thea is ready for a wife and babies and once he meets Shelly he’s got his eye’s set on her.

There romance is fun, sweet, and mixed with lots of amusing and witty conversations. Besides the romance we get a little supernatural vengeance and revenge.

The only thing that I didn’t like was the author uses some terms that I found ridiculous like vajayjay for vagina. It just made me roll my eyes when that word popped up.

The Vampire wants a Wife is full of humor, supernatural characters, and an HEA. I giggled, snorted, and laughed aloud as I read this charming and amusing tale.

Rated: 4 Stars

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vampire wants a Wife.

May 14, 2019 – Started Reading
May 14, 2019 – Shelved
May 14, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-for-the-love-of-ebooks
May 14, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-try-something-new
May 14, 2019 – Shelved as: kindle-own-library
May 14, 2019 – Shelved as: freebie-online
May 14, 2019 –
39.0% "ONG this story is to funny. It’s one fun moment after another. The friends are fun! The first date is hilarious."
May 15, 2019 – Shelved as: bought
May 15, 2019 – Shelved as: 4-stars
May 15, 2019 – Shelved as: fav-vampire-books
May 15, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
May 15, 2019 – Finished Reading
June 7, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-backlist-reading-challenge

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Somia (new) - added it

Somia Nice review Angela :-)

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Somia wrote: "Nice review Angela :-)"

message 3: by Parvati (new) - added it

Parvati Patil Lovely review

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Parvati wrote: "Lovely review"

message 5: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Fabulous review Angela!!💖💋😉👍

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Kat wrote: "Fabulous review Angela!!💖💋😉👍"