TheGuideToRomanceNovels's Reviews > Starfish: A Rockstar Romance

Starfish by Lisa Becker

85421919

This is a NEW to me author & books!! When I received the request, I was slightly hesitant but the blurb got me very much and I am glad I got the chance to read this! I don't often read ROCKSTAR ROMANCE or musical romance but i enjoyed this one very much!

Marin is a young lady who gets a job with an awesome PR firm, and ends up on a tour with the rock band Kings for a few months. When she meets Brad, it's an instant attraction, from both of them. They both know how wrong it is to date in the work place. But does not stop them from not a being able to keep their hands off of each other! The slow-burn in this is sizzling, it is an inkstand-love which is one of my favorite. Love when the hero is swoon worthy and romantic to the heroine. (call me old fashioned but something about it, moves my heart) They do become friends first hence the slow burn but once it;'s out...it's just plain beautiful. I think because the hero is more relatable to every day men, he not only is sexy and alpha but also sweet, smart and a little bit of a nerd! Hidden true passion will blow you away.

The ending will have you needing a tissue, my feelings that i chase when I read, were most definitely moved! Simply a fun, beautiful, sizzling and adventurous book!! When you figure out the title with the book, message me because it was so beautiful and sweet and a OOOHH moment!!

Rating: ★★★★
Steamy: ♨♨♨
Recommended? ☑
H A P P Y - R E A D I N G
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Starfish.

May 14, 2019 – Started Reading