Louisa's Reviews > Loving Juniper

Loving Juniper by Sadia Ash

F 50x66

That's all I have ever wanted from Sadia Ash is a happy ending for Kyle and Juniper.  She has granted me my wish.

Seeing this couple come full circle and to see their love blossom and bloom was absolute magnificence.  I couldn't have asked for more.

Juniper and Kyle's adventure has been one of my all-time favorites.  Sadia Ash's writing pulls you in, takes you by the heart and soul and brings you into their world.  Sadia's writing is enthralling, entrancing and beautiful to read. While I was reading the smile on my face was plastered on and there was no way of making my heart grow anymore.  Seeing these two grow into the couple they have always been meant to be was surreal and wonderful. There may have been obstacles to get to this point but in Loving Juniper we see their lives become one, their everyday meld into one.  The epilogue made my heart bursts and I am hoping that Sadia Ash continues to grace us with her beautiful mind and writing. Seeing more from the characters from this series and hopefully seeing even more of a peek into the HEA of Kyle and Juniper in the coming books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loving Juniper.

May 14, 2019 – Shelved