Harper Nicole's Reviews > Dragonwatch, Book 3: Master of the Phantom Isle

Dragonwatch, Book 3 by Brandon Mull

bookshelves: favorites

Yep. I blew it. I dreamt up my own idea of this book, you know, in this year of waiting, *glares at Brandon*, and I was WAY off. Okay, maybe not WAY off. But way off. Who cares...

I'M IN LOVE! With two things. Bracken, and this book. I could, through Kendra, talk to Bracken all day. No joke. Yes, I'm gonna be that person that screams at the book, telling everyone to move on with their lives, and just to skip to the parts with Bracken in it. But, you know, Seth's story is interesting too, I guess... Anyway, aside from all that, this book was just fantastic. I got my old characters back, I got funny. I think I underlined something funny in every chapter; some things, even, that weren't supposed to be funny. But, I also got seriousness. In the past, I've complained about Kendra seeming a little too immature. I don't know if Mull read my review or what, but he totally crushed her in this one. And not in a bad way. She took her position so well! I loved her! I love her leadership shown in this one! But, again, Seth. Seth has always been one of Brandon's best-done characters. ((If you've not read all previous books, do not read the spoiler, though it does not spoil this book)) (view spoiler) This series is so good. So intriguing, and every book gets better, which is hard to do. Thanks, Brandon, for an action-pact story with big character build that blew the roof off!

+12? I guess? But, I mean, it's perfectly clean. It's just that the age of the characters are older.

As I said, the book is perfectly clean. The bravery shown in this book is inspiring, and I love that this series takes you to a totally different world and doesn't try to compare it to our own, but makes its own statement. Thanks, again, Mull! This is a MUST READ for ALL PEOPLE!

Now. Another year is yet to come without any news, and I'm gonna dread every minute of it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragonwatch, Book 3.

May 13, 2019 – Shelved
May 13, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
October 21, 2019 – Started Reading
October 21, 2019 –
21.0% "My goodness!!!! Been waiting a YEAR for this, and I'm finally getting it.

And it's so dang good!

It might just be my excitement about the book, but I'm loving it!"
October 22, 2019 –
49.0% "I'm like, dying!!!! I'm loving this so much. And Bracken? We finally get to see Bracken!!!!!! After TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!!! *happy sigh*"
October 24, 2019 –
93.0% "We're at the climax, and I think I'm going crazy.

No, I know... I'm going crazy..."
October 24, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
October 24, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Harper Nicole I think that was all emotion and not really any help to anyone. Lol

Harper Nicole Yeah, and I just looked. I literally have 44 highlights. Brandon, you're a gem.