Alison's Reviews > She's Like The Wind

She's Like The Wind by Carrie Elks

5 Breathtakingly Sweet, Beautiful Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Ally had spent her childhood working in her Dad’s café, now she finds herself working for the new owner, Nate Crawford. From the moment they meet, neither can deny the spark between them. Will they act on their desires, and if they do, will it only complicate things further?

Angel Sands more than lives up to its name with the second book in this series; once this beautiful place has a hold of you, you never want to leave. The people who live there and the place itself draw you towards them. Carrie Elks truly captures the beauty of the place and her characters in her stories. She holds you captivated from start to finish, and you find yourself struggling to put the book down.

Ally is an awesome character, her strength, determination, compassion, she was one amazing person. She would put others happiness long before her own, her friend’s happiness meant everything to her, even when her own heart was aching.

Nate was an intriguing character, he didn’t tend to wear his heart on his sleeve, it was clear however, that other than his sister, he didn’t really have anyone he could talk too. The happiness of his daughter he put before his own, he was a selfless man, and although at one point I wanted to slap him, he won me over in the end.

Heart-warming, beautiful, sweet and wonderful, are just some of the words I’d use to describe this second book in the Angel Sands series. I love the romance that forms between Ally and Nate and I love their story.

If you like to be swept away into a breathtakingly, sweet, romance, She’s Like the Wind is the book for you, you will not be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read She's Like The Wind.

May 13, 2019 – Started Reading