Jacquelyn's Reviews > Natural Hospital Birth 2nd Edition: The Best of Both Worlds

Natural Hospital Birth 2nd Edition by Cynthia Gabriel

I got this book in a natural labor class, and I’m so glad I took the time to read it! It is a fantastic resource that covers all aspects of labor and delivery (and then some). I would encourage any pregnant woman (and even their partners) to read this to get a good idea of what to expect as the baby gets ready to make his appearance, because the information of each stage is so well detailed, yet clear and concise. This book isn’t preachy about why you should avoid all pain medications and interventions. Rather, it gives you facts and stats on all possibilities along with real stories, helpful lists, advice and the tools you may need to advocate for yourself and what you want in labor and delivery. I feel more prepared and confident in what to expect and plan to pack this in my hospital bag for us to quickly reference if need be, like a little extra security!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Natural Hospital Birth 2nd Edition.

May 4, 2019 – Started Reading