Ra Cristina's Reviews > Time Crawlers

Time Crawlers by Varun Sayal

liked it

This book was sent to me by the author for an honest review. And here it goes:

The Time Crawlers is six (6) science-fiction short-stories with and about parallel universes and what happens in them. While I don't really read short-stories I actually enjoyed this book. It is easy to read and it is interesting if you think of the possibility of parallel universes. The language is a bit simplistic but I suppose that can be worked on.

There is one of the stories, Death by Crowd, that had a great impact on me, I suppose that it scared me in a way, thinking that it might be true (we live in a world in which impossible is possible).

I loved this quote from Nark-astra, The Hell Weapo: “There is no such thing as magic. It’s all science. The part of science that you don’t understand will always look like magic to you.”

Overall the author did a great job and I believe that he should continue putting his stories out there.

Thanks for reading!

CB.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Time Crawlers.

May 12, 2019 – Started Reading
May 12, 2019 – Shelved
May 20, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Varun (new) - added it

Varun Thanks a lot for this amazing review, Cristina. My next book "Demons of Time" is now available on Amazon. Please feel free to add to your TBR here : Demons of Time: Race to the 7th Sunset
Amazon: Order on Amazon

Regards,
Varun Sayal
Please be a part of my reader family : Newsletter Signup

Instagram | Twitter | Author Page

Demons of Time

message 2: by Ra (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ra Cristina My pleasure!!! I can't wait to read more.