Eve (Between The Bookends)'s Reviews > 100 Days of Sunlight

100 Days of Sunlight by Abbie Emmons

bookshelves: august-5-star-reads

description
description OMG...the ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ˜ญ YA romance isn't ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ my jam ๐Ÿ™ˆ, but a heroine that has ั‚eะผporally loั•ั‚ ะฝer ั•ฮนgะฝั‚ and a hero that loั•ั‚ ะฒoั‚ะฝ ะฝฮนั• legั• sounded like a ๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…” and ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…– story. ๐Ÿ‘€ And it was all that and more. ๐Ÿ™Œ I โ‚ณฤร˜โฑคษ†ฤ this book. ๐Ÿ’• It was well ๐•จ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ. ๐Ÿ‘ Well ฦครƒฤŒแบธฤŽ. ๐Ÿ‘ The plot was โ“”โ“โ“–โ“โ“–โ“˜โ“โ“–. ๐Ÿ‘€ It was sโ™ฅwโ™ฅeโ™ฅeโ™ฅt. ๐Ÿ’˜ It was ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ. ๐Ÿ’” It was ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–™๐–Š. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ฐ was a likable heroine ๐Ÿ‘ง...

description

I loved the sฮตcฯƒฮทโˆ‚ฮฑัาฏ cะฝฮฑัฮฑcั‚ฮตัs (especially Rudy). ๐Ÿ‘Š However, the real ๐ŸŒŸ of this book was ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ and his backstory. ๐ŸŒŸ I ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“พ๐“น SO many times. ๐Ÿ˜ญ He just owned my ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…ฃ with his strength. ๐Ÿ’ช His sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›ษดแด‡ss. ๐Ÿญ His ฤฆแปฎฮœร˜ล˜. ๐Ÿ˜„ His ฤถฤจลƒฤŽลƒฤ”ลšลš. ๐Ÿ’“ His ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–. ๐Ÿ’ฏ Gaaah...I loved (almost) โ“”โ“ฅโ“”โ“กโ“จโ“ฃโ“—โ“˜โ“โ“– about this book. ๐ŸŒผ The only ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด I had with it was the ending was very โ‚ณเธฟโฑคษ„โ‚ฑโ‚ฎ. ๐Ÿ˜ช I would have liked at the very least an ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ of some sort. ๐Ÿ”ฎ Still, that was just a ๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ก ๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…”, and yours truly is giving this book, two ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ด thumbs up. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

description BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | BOOKBUB

38 likes ·  โˆ™ flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 100 Days of Sunlight.

May 11, 2019 – Shelved
May 11, 2019 – Shelved as: aug-arcs-to-review
July 28, 2019 – Started Reading
July 30, 2019 – Finished Reading
August 25, 2019 – Shelved as: august-5-star-reads

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Jennyโ€ขโ€ขSteamy Reads Blogโ€ขโ€ข Cute review, Eve dearโ™ฅ๏ธ

Eve (Between The Bookends) Jennyโ€ขโ€ขSteamy Reads Blogโ€ขโ€ข wrote: "Cute review, Eve dearโ™ฅ๏ธ"

Tิ‹ฮฑษณฦ™ส‚, Dฯƒส…ส…! ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน

message 3: by Eyvette (new)

Eyvette Abreu Terrific Review Eve :)

Eve (Between The Bookends) Eyvette wrote: "Terrific Review Eve :)"

Thanks, Doll! ๐Ÿ’ž