Stefanie Jenkins's Reviews > The Awakened

The Awakened by Amanda  Carol

Where do I even begin? The Awakened is book 1 in the Awakened trilogy! I was a beta for this book and I can not say enough of how much I loved it! PNR is not a genre I typically read but boy did Amanda changed my mind. I couldn’t put this book down. Seriously this book will have you on the edge of your seat, biting your nails, ready to to throw your kindle, and as is tradition...Swoon!

You will be sucked in from chapter 1 (no pun intended, okay maybe a little intended.)

Aria is a badass and you can’t help but fall in love with her, just ask Hunter. Speaking of Hunter, prepare to go weak in the knees over that dimple.

This may be a slow burn but the chemistry between Aria and Hunter is 🔥🔥🔥 from the very beginning.

Get ready to fall in love with and kick some ass!

Seriously even if you think you are not a fan of paranormal, give this book a chance. Amanda has a way with words that paints the picture perfectly in your head to where I forgot I was in North CArolina reAding but actually walking the streets of New Orleans or sitting by a campfire in the compound.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Awakened.

Started Reading