Melissa Agena's Reviews > Problematic Love

Problematic Love by Lara Ward Cosio

If you haven’t read this series you need to start from the beginning. The reason I say this is because not only is this series really really great, but it is intense and in depth. You cannot miss anything. Especially these two characters, Danny Boy and Amelia. Danny Boy is Shay’s brother and is the bad boy that Shay continues to try and keep out of trouble due to his drug addiction. Amelia is Danny Boy’s therapist. So the conflict goes without saying…How do these two match up? How is Amelia able to be everything that Danny Boy needs, the girlfriend and the therapist? Danny is also struggling to be worthy enough for Amelia. He is so wrapped up in his own self-worth that he may mess things up. However, let’s not forget how when these two get together how they connect and know how to steam things up. This story is definitely intense and so good. You get sucked in and trapped just like you do with the rest of the series. Needless to say I loved it! I wouldn’t change anything about it at all!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Problematic Love.

Finished Reading