Mrs Mommy Booknerd http://mrsmommybooknerd.blogspot.com's Reviews > On the Bright Side: The New Secret Diary of Hendrik Groen, 85 Years: The New Secret Diary of Hendrik Groen, 85 Years Old

On the Bright Side by Hendrik Groen

FirstLine : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 ~ According to the statistics, on this day of the year a man of eighty-five has approximately an 80 percent chance of reaching December 31, 2015.

This is one of the BEST books I have ever read. I adored it cover-to-cover. I laughed, was moved and was inspired to live life to the fullest. I was so into reading this diary and was up way too late...I nearly read it in a day. I loved the friendship, honesty, shenanigans that were highlighted in this book. There should be a warning though, that this book will both heal your heart and break it a the same time. There is something very important in this book, the need to focus more money, time and care to the elderly. There is no doubt that we are failing them in their final years. This book could change your whole perspective on life...you will certainly not be the same after you read it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On the Bright Side.

Started Reading