Book-Lover Book Blog's Reviews > Judgment

Judgment by Joseph Finder

liked it

I don’t know where to start with this. I’m being generous with 3-stars because the story itself bored me. I felt a lot of things were just chucked in and not explained. Too much jargon which gave me a stinking headache and Juliana Brody - supposedly smart considering she’s a judge - was dumb as hell. The finale, let’s say, when it’s supposed to kick off, well it didn’t. It wasn’t explosive, it wasn’t revolutionary, it was just plain and confusing.

To be honest, I spent most of this book confused and had to put my kindle down multiple times as it the technical-jargon and government jargon made my brain hurt. I couldn’t stay focused on the story, or the characters, and I’m disappointed because this sounded so good from the blurb.

On the upside, the author’s writing style is good, definitely descriptive enough to make you feel a part of the story. Though there was too much emphasis on clothing than on personality. But the style of writing is gripping in places. But this author uses the word ‘RIGHT’ way too much. I rolled my eyes a lot at this.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Judgment.

May 10, 2019 – Started Reading