Chaima ✨ شيماء 's Reviews > The Kingdom

The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg

bookshelves: to-read, 2019-releases, fantasy, fiction, sci-fi

What I lack in attractiveness I make up for in my infallible ability to find more interesting books to add to my TBR

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Kingdom.

May 10, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

BookinandCookin I dont get on this app to be called out. I get on here for escapism 😂

Jackie ϟ Bookseller I loved this one!

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Silva A Notable Skill indeed

message 4: by Maria (new)

Maria Why do i relate so much?

message 5: by Tracy (new)

Tracy I think you’re blessed by both, as well as the most hilarious sense of humour and an unerring eye for detail. I’d happily read anything you write because it’s inevitably enjoyable!

Chaima ✨ شيماء http.pug wrote: "I dont get on this app to be called out. I get on here for escapism 😂"

IM LAUGHING SO HARD (IM SORRY BUT IT MUST BE SAID)

Chaima ✨ شيماء Jackie ϟ Bookseller wrote: "I loved this one!"

omg 5 stars I am so glad you loved it!!!! I’m hyped!!!!

Hanna I think we can agree that you are not only adding to YOUR tbr by now. I didn't know I needed this in my life until now, so thank you. Maybe. Hahahahaha

Aly  Cohen Currently reading this and not loving it.....

Chaima ✨ شيماء Brianna wrote: "A Notable Skill indeed"

I think so too

Chaima ✨ شيماء Maria wrote: "Why do i relate so much?"

a valid universal experience

Chaima ✨ شيماء Tracy wrote: "I think you’re blessed by both, as well as the most hilarious sense of humour and an unerring eye for detail. I’d happily read anything you write because it’s inevitably enjoyable!"

oh my god??? this is the loveliest thing anyone has ever said to me (second only to that one twitter user who said the elder gods nerfed me by giving me mental illness because otherwise I would've been too powerful) thank you I'm treasuring this comment forever <3

message 13: by ✨Jada (new)

✨Jada I think you are beautiful and have an amazing taste in books. Seriously my TBR has grown so much because of you <3