Ibjoy1953 Hannabass's Reviews > Across the Bridge

Across the Bridge by Kristin Neva

U 50x66

MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

This is a really interesting book, because there is so much going on in the story. I didn’t read the first two books in this series, but author Kristin Neva does an amazing job of telling enough of the characters and the issues they are dealing with, I was able to understand and comprehend what was going on. The characters seemed to pop out at me and I loved how each developed throughout the story, especially Marcella and her walk with the Lord. It was neat that her neighbor gave her a gift, that she later found out was a Bible. And AJ had my heart from the beginning. And the storyline with what this child would have to deal with was heartbreaking. But then it turns ok to be a not so bad thing. And the other major thing is sweet Louise as she continues her battle with ALS. And how her caregivers and friends and family come together to care for her. Not reading the first two books in this series, I missed out on the first part of Louise’s life, but again, the author helps us understand what is going on.

This story is full of action, and for this reason, you need to read the book to find out what happens. I dont go into detail because that would ruin the book for you. This is my first book from this author and I am very impressed. I love all of the details with each subject she deals with, and its clear she has well researched her topics before she writes this book. I highly recommend Across the Bridge by Kristen Neva

A copy of this book was given to me by the author. I was not required or expected to write a positive review. The opinions in the review are mine alone, after reading this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Across the Bridge.

Started Reading