Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms's Reviews > Satisfaction Guaranteed

Satisfaction Guaranteed by Lauren Blakely

bookshelves: contemporary-romance

Satisfaction Guaranteed is a sexy standalone . Okay, I am not one to look at a cover and say I want to read the book but have you seen the cover to this book?

OMG! I might be drooling. I have only read one other book by this author and that was a while back. I am not sure why I haven’t read more of her books!

This is Malone Goodman and Sloan Elizabeth’s story.

Malone is a veterinarian and is a junior partner with Sloan’s father. She has also been hands off because her father said so. Now Sloane is going to be working in the same office as her father and Malone are. That means they are going to be working together every day.

Well now I know why the name of the book…. And of course, I can’t say why but I love it! I am in love Dr. Malone Goodman! He is very astute to a woman’s needs and is willing to work for it! Sloane is one very lucky woman! There is even an HEA at the end of Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Satisfaction Guaranteed is indeed “Satisfaction Guaranteed” after reading it! I am truly satisfied! 4.5 Satisfied stars! I can’t wait to get my hands on Instant Gratification is up next!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Satisfaction Guaranteed.

May 9, 2019 – Shelved