Steph at Starry Night Book Reviews's Reviews > Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box by Gracen Miller

Feb 21, 2012

bookshelves: favortie-s

I fell in love with Pandora’s Box within the first few pages. Madison Wescott has been raising her son, Amos, alone since her husband, Micah, walked out on them two years ago. Since then her son has been exhibiting some very strange behavior. She's terrified for him and willing to do anything to help him, even if it puts her life in danger. Her last resort comes in the swoon worthy sexy man that is Phoenix Birmingham. Nix and Madison try and find a way to save her son from whatever is plaguing him. When people show up who have disappeared years ago, and are trying to literally drag you into hell itself what do you do? You fight back with everything you have! Madison is no helpless girl; she is one fierce woman who will protect what she loves with everything she has. Discovering her entire life has pretty much been a lie, Madison is determined to defeat those who would take her and her son to hell. Even with nix’s aid, can destiny be denied? Or will they lose their souls?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pandora's Box.

Quotes Steph at Liked

Gracen Miller
“Madison answered. “I said, ‘The Queen thinks the King’s a pussy for sending her to retrieve me. I dare him to catch me if he can.”
Gracen Miller, Pandora's Box