E.A.'s Reviews > Winging It

Winging It by Lisa Gail Green

Winging It (Destiny Rules Series Book 1) Lisa Gail Green was a fast moving hooking read, that left me wanting more.

Wow, like wow, I am beyond impressed with this fresh, unique, original read that I can't even progress right now. I don't normally read YA books with a male MC, I'm glade I took that change because I would have missed out on probably of the best reads of the year so far. Now true there are some typical YA cliché and tropes, but they were done in a way that wasn't over powering or annoying. It was weird, because I found myself enjoying the story more with those nods. The plot was on point, witty and fun, like you can sense the danger and the urgency, but with Zach voicing the story, it had this snarky tone that just draws you in and hooks you. I loved pretty much everything about this book, and the twists and turns, man, this book keeps you on your toes.

Overall if you haven't guessed, this book gets my super high recommendation and my golden stamp of approval. Trust me, you need this book in your life.

Happy Reading

-E.A. Walsh

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Winging It.

May 8, 2019 – Started Reading