Heidi's Reviews > A Thousand Years to Wait

A Thousand Years to Wait by L. Ryan Storms

My favorite kind of books, regardless of the genre, are those you can’t put down, those you think about when you’re not reading them and those you can’t wait to finish. This debut novel is exactly one of these!

This YA fantasy has it all: prophesy, magic, lore, love, war, adventure, suspense. Right from the start the author pulled me into her world with wonderful, characters and beautiful imagery, making it effortless for me to visualize each scenario and landscape in my head. The lore of Andra and Stellon, Liron’s two moons illustrated to me the level of thought and attention to detail the author gave to her book. I instantly fell in love with the heroine, Moreina, who is such a fine example of a strong, intelligent, witty and compassionate woman. Young adult novels need more strong, female leads such as Reina.

Overall, this book is a quick, fun read! I could not put it down, and, now that I am finished, I have what you call a book hangover. I need to know what happens next because I know it can’t just stop there. I cannot wait to find out what happens next in The Tarrowburn Prophecies Trilogy!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Thousand Years to Wait.

May 8, 2019 – Started Reading