SueBee★bring me an alpha!★'s Reviews > Beauty in the Broken: A Diamond Magnate Novel

Beauty in the Broken by Charmaine Pauls

LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

THIS SOUNDS DECADENTLY TWISTED!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Six years ago, Harold Dalton framed me for theft and sent me to jail to steal my diamond discovery. He gave his daughter to Jack Clarke in exchange for the excavation rights. Today, I'm walking free, and I'm coming for him with a vengeance. Six years of cruelty make beasts out of men. I'm going to take back what he stole from me, and more. I'm not interested in his properties or shares. I don't want his small change. I want his biggest asset. Beautiful, mentally unstable, Angelina Dalton-Clarke.
Worth billions, she's the wealthiest widow in the country, and also the craziest. Her self-harming tendencies had Jack declare her incompetent before he put a gun to his head and blew out his brains. Lina isn't allowed to touch a cent of her riches. Her father manages her finances. He has all the signing power. As her husband, that chore will fall to me. But if she thinks I only want her for her money, she's sadly mistaken.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauty in the Broken.

May 7, 2019 – Shelved
May 7, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
May 7, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read-cr-stand-alone
May 7, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read-contemporaries
May 7, 2019 – Shelved as: next-2019
May 7, 2019 – Shelved as: kindle
May 7, 2019 – Shelved as: g-contemporaries
May 13, 2019 – Shelved as: fangirling

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Allyson (new) - added it

Allyson Morris Maybe the author will one day put it on sale so I can get it :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Yes I’ll keep my eyes open and repost! = D

message 3: by Allyson (new) - added it

Allyson Morris Thank you honey!!

Dirty Dayna its for sale now!

Dirty Dayna and I loveddd it!!!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Thank you Dayna! Will have links tonight! xx