Readaholic's Reviews > Just One of the Groomsmen

Just One of the Groomsmen by Cindi Madsen

This was my first Cindi Madsen book and I really enjoyed it. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but I love a good friends to lover romance and this story fit the bill. I love the bond that Addie had with all of her boy-friends. The fact that she was just “one of the guys” from high school really cemented the relationship she had with all of them. Of course Tucker was one of her closest friends and that’s where it gets complicated.
I love a book that actually lets us get a feel for the characters before jumping into the “I’m so in love with you category”. Tucker and Addie have a history and they are hesitant to take the step into relationship category. You feel the push and pull of emotions between the two, but ultimately you want them to end up together.

I really enjoyed the “conflict” part of the story. It didn’t happen in the last few chapters and then boom everything was tied up real nice and neat. Feelings get hurt when you cross the line between friendship and something more. And I loved the way Cindi Madsen portrayed not just Tucker and Addie’s thoughts and feelings but also their close friends and families as well. Great read and I can’t wait to read more from this author! **ARC provided by Entangled and NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion**
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just One of the Groomsmen.

May 3, 2019 – Started Reading