Carol Dawn's Reviews > The Hitman's Angel

The Hitman's Angel by Jessa Kane

liked it

Super possessive alpha? Yes, please.

Hmmmm. I'm a little conflicted. I really loved the beginning. Our started off a five star read for me. The first mention of"daddy " was a surprise. I didn't read the blurb so I'm not sure if daddy kink is mentioned or not. Even still, was a five star read. Girl loves herself some daddy kink. I loved the insta love. The alpha maleness. All big checks on my list.

However, the daddy kink went a little too far for me. Just with the foreplay. And when I read sentences like, “I raised you right and tight. Now I will enjoy the fruits of my labor, da?” I was a bit uncomfortable. It was the only time while reading daddy kink books when my actual dad popped into my head. Which is not something this lady wants. But, if that's your thing you have no judgement from me.

Overall, it was a good book. A few plot holes and unanswered questions but not to the point where it makes me upset. I read for the romance and that's what I got. Awesome job Jessa Kane. Looking forward to seeing what else you have out there. This was my first Jessa book and I will be looking for more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hitman's Angel.

May 6, 2019 – Started Reading