Natalie's Reviews > Vow of Thieves

Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson

4.5 stars. This was so good! I'll do a longer review closer to publication, but all I know is that I need to now go and read the Remnant series.

*ARC provided by the publisher

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vow of Thieves.

Started Reading
May 6, 2019 – Shelved as: soldiers-vets-ptsd
May 6, 2019 – Shelved as: young-adult
May 6, 2019 – Finished Reading
May 29, 2019 – Shelved as: arc

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by El (new)

El dude the remnant chronicles are so good!!

Natalie I believe it after reading these! I def recommend you read this series too since it has some scenes that I imagine count as extended epilogues for the Remnant Chronicles at the end of each book.

message 3: by El (new)

El Thanks! Yeah this series is definitely on my to-read list already haha. I just wanted to wait until it finished to start it since I had to wait in-between books for the remnant series and that sucked lol. Do you know if it's just a 2-book series and this was the last one??

Natalie I've recently tried working on my self control with unfinished book series too lol. This is definitely a duology and the second book wraps everything up nicely!

message 5: by El (new)

El LOL yah it was also hard to remind myself what had happened in earlier books during the remnant series having to wait so long in-between books

Oh good! Then yah I'm definitely reading this as soon as this second book comes out :)