Cheryl's Reviews > Her Cowboy's Promise

Her Cowboy's Promise by Jennifer Hoopes

While this story deals with some heavy subject, including loss of a loved one, survivors guilt and forgiveness, I don’t feel that it was either a dour or depressing read at all. Jennifer Hoopes did a wonderful job of bringing the reader along on Emily’s journey to learn how to live and love again.
I thought was plot was fresh and original, with a bit of a twist that this reviewer will keep to herself. Adam is patient and kind while trying to draw Emily out of the shadows she’s been existing...not living...in for 3 years. Emily’s spirit is sparked by Adam, the first person in her new home that she’s connected with.
While many small towns are inhabited by at least one nosy, intrusive gossip, Fly Creek is Home to many nosy characters, but each one is only looking out for Emily, who they instantly take under their wing as one of their own...whether Emily is aware, or wants that is irrelevant.
Great story building, fun and quirky characters and a beautiful backdrop makes Her Cowboy’s Promise a definite must read!
My thanks to Netgalley for the ARC, which I voluntarily read and reviewed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Cowboy's Promise.

Finished Reading