Andrea Guy's Reviews > Boyfriend Maintenance

Boyfriend Maintenance by Lauren Helms

bookshelves: 2019-reviews, ebook, romance, series, fake-relationship

I can't believe we are 5 books in on this series. I absolutely love it. It seems that with each book, the series gets better.

Its a fake relationship story, with Emmy who needs a date for her brother's wedding or else and Jake who gets taken along for the ride. These two have great chemistry together and its easy to see that they aren't going to be fake for very long. I actually love that Jake is not wealthy one. Its a bit of role reversal in these stories for me.

Emmy's family is definitely enough to make anyone want to give up their money. Kitty definitely has wicked step mother potential. I wished we could have had more interaction with her dad though.

Then there's Jake. His blind date with another resident from 425 Madison is an absolute hoot. Yeah..if you read the other books, you might know who I'm speaking off. (I kinda hope she gets a story, cos I'd love to know what makes her the way she is). Oh and the older lady that likes to get handsy is a hoot as well.

The two of them have ups and downs getting it together, but their fake relationship was definitely worth it!

This book is so fun and funny that you won't be able to put it down. Its perfect light reading for a lazy afternoon!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boyfriend Maintenance.

Started Reading