Caitlyn Warren's Reviews > Smooth Moves

Smooth Moves by Marie Harte

This is the second of three books. I did not read the first book but I feel that I didn't really miss anything by not reading it. So Smooth Moves can be a stand alone.

This book follows Cash, a former marine, and Jordan, formally in the army. They work together at Vets on the Go! a moving company that Cash and his brother own. They flirt a little at first but start realizing their attraction for one another when Jordan invites Cash over for dinner to have him talk with her younger brother, who is a typical teenager making bad decisions and hanging out with the wrong crowd.

It's easy to see why Jordan and Cash fall for each other. Cash is a big, strong guy who would do anything for the people he cares about. Jordan is a tough and strong willed woman who doesn't take crap from anyone. They are both stubborn and can be difficult at times, but they keep coming back to each other.

Smooth Moves is an easy, fun read that is well written and I enjoyed the story. I don't think this book brought anything new to the table but I think a lot of readers will like it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Smooth Moves.

May 4, 2019 – Started Reading