Sherida Stewart's Reviews > Lord of Her Heart

Lord of Her Heart by Sherrinda Ketchersid

Hero Malcolm melted my heart!

I was captivated by this medieval romance. This book has it all! The story includes intrigue in a fortified castle, chivalrous knights facing danger, a fierce maiden hiding her identity ...and most importantly, a hero who will melt your heart....not perfect, mind you, but a strong protector striving to do his best.

I enjoyed the nonstop action as tournament champion Malcom Castillon and feisty damsel Jocelyn Ashburne raced to reach their dreams. He desires his own land, and she wants to return home. However, difficulties await the couple. They must survive various threats and learn to trust before they have a chance for happiness. The twists and turns along the way keep the excitement high. And the exchange of tender kisses keep the romantic moments heated. *sigh*

I loved this story! The details provide a glimpse into life during the medieval times...a fascinating historical period. Faith-filled advice on the requirements of a good marriage are thoughtfully included.

Author Sherrinda Ketchersid’s debut is a skillfully written novel. I’m anticipating more heart-gripping books by this author! If you like fast-paced storytelling, with hidden identities, swoon-worthy knights, and intriguing maidens, this tale is for you!

Favorite quote: Jocelyn had known from the beginning of her escape that her life would be in danger. She had not thought her heart might be as well.

*I was given an ecopy of this book with no requirement to write a positive review. I’m delighted to offer my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of Her Heart.

Started Reading