Preeti Joan's Reviews > Waterfall

Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren

Feb 20, 2012

Gee! I was surprised to have really liked and enjoyed the book. Even more surprised to read it continuously from midnight to 5 am. CRAZY, right? That shows how hooked I am to reading this. It wasn't even a planned read. Blame my love for history, Italy, and my weakness for hot guys for loving this book! I was immersed with Gabi's adventure and was dying to read every single detail of it. I'm afraid if I pause for a minute, it would really bother me and it might keep me haunted while I sleep.

I was curious though how that time-travelling thingy was able to transport Gabi and Lia to another time. Hmmm. Maybe I'll found out about it in the sequel, Cascade! I can't wait to read it! I was crying like a puppy dog on the end of Waterfall and couldn't stop quivering. WTH?! Even now while I am constructing my review, I seem to get a little teary-eyed. OH COME ON, tear ducts! STOP IT NOW! I don't want to cry like this again on Cascade, so please please please let it be a good one! HAHA!

So without further ado, I was battling between a 4 and a 5, but I couldn't give this book a 4 because it's just AWESOMAZING, so it's a 4.5, then!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Waterfall.

Quotes Preeti Joan Liked

Lisa Tawn Bergren
“Sometimes the heart tells us to venture where the mind fears to tread.”
Lisa Tawn Bergren, Waterfall

Jean Pearl I'm so glad you enjoyed this Preeti! =)

Preeti Joan Yeah! I'm glad I did! It's funny because I couldn't stop reading after I started it! It's a hooker! :))