Gloria Grossi's Reviews > Unheard: The Story of Anna Winslow

Unheard by Anthony Del Col

85198959

This account was as a web recording or podcast as opposed to an audio-book. The opening scenes suggested that there was a lot to look forward to. Overall,  it turned out so-and-so.

A student chose to play Sherlock Holmes, at the end, she paid the price for the idiocy and childishness of grown men.

This short audio production was free from Audible. This book can have you grabbing your pillows in no time. In the end, there was nothing to be frightened about. The arrangement was dreadful to the point that you would end up running when nobody is after you.

The story gave me a great deal of "Murder, she wrote" vibes. The only catch is it that we had a less competent Jessica Fletcher whose aim was to give the readers a heart attack. Calm down, I am just joking. Melissa Lopez, an American student living in Leeds, began to investigate the vanishing of Anna Winslow, a fellow student. At that point, Anna is discovered dead, and it is unsure whether she was killed or committed suicide.

Finally, I enjoyed this book regardless of whether it had me on the edge.  The book was filled with mystery which unfolded beautifully. Most of the creepy vibes wherefrom the background noises and sounds. If you can handle it, take the plunge .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unheard.

May 3, 2019 – Started Reading