Wulfwyn 's Reviews > If the Broom Fits

If the Broom Fits by Sara Bourgeois

bookshelves: cozy-mystery, cozymystery-bookclub, facebook-book-club, kindle-unlimited, paranormal, series

I enjoyed the story. I like the characters, the town and I loved Meri. I will read the next book in the series because I enjoyed it. It was a fast, fun book.
What I didn’t like were the typos. This author has an entertaining book and a series full of promise. I would recommend that she finds someone to do some editing for her. It is difficult to catch the typos yourself. Your brain knows what you are saying and will correct it while you read. It would benefit her to have someone comb through this book and then update it.
If you are the type of reader that absolutely cannot read with typos, this wouldn’t be a good match. If you can ignore them, then I would recommend reading it for a light hearted afternoon of reading. The book takes about 2-3 hours to read, (fast readers will probably be done in an hour or so). I liked it well enough to give the next book a shot, (maybe a couple more), though I will borrow them until I see the typos have been fixed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If the Broom Fits.

May 2, 2019 – Shelved