Kirsty 's Reviews > Living My Best Life: The perfect feel-good debut for summer 2019

Living My Best Life by Claire Frost

bookshelves: uk-author, review-books

I thoroughly enjoyed Claire Frost's debut novel and cannot wait for more from her.

Living my best life is the story of Bell and Millie. Bell has recently broken up with her boyfriendl and trying to work out how she goes about living her best life now her plan has gone out of the window. Millie is a social media influencer who according to instagram appears to be living her best life but actually isn't and is really struggling as a young single parent.

What I particularly enjoyed the most about this novel was the friendship that developed over the course of the book and seeing how both of them grow in confidence over the course of the book by discovering more about themselves and what they really want from life. I thought Millie's story was particularly poignant in a world where everyone seems to be having the best time on social media and this book was a stark reminder that what we see online is a real snap shot of the best bits and not what life properly is about.

I loved it and can't wait to get my hands on more novels from Claire in the future.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Living My Best Life.

May 2, 2019 – Shelved