PuMbA's MoMmy*•.♥.•* 's Reviews > The Other Woman

The Other Woman by Jane Green

Feb 19, 2012

bookshelves: chick-lit, my-favorites

**WARNING, SPOILERS BELOW**
This was my first Jane Green book, and this is the first of many more to come! I absolutely adored this book and the storyline behind it! I related to some of the characters and I really liked Ellie. I sympathized with her a lot especially when she had to deal with her emotions regarding Linda her mother in law. Although I felt Ellie was over reacting at times towards Linda, I couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. She had some sadness in her life and in looking for love and acceptance in Dan’s (her husband) family, she got more than she bargained for. I don’t think Linda was too bad except when she had that accident with Tom. How horrific! I can not even imagine being Tom’s mom at that moment!

The storyline really flowed perfectly in this book. The author has a very strong ability to make this all come together in a delightful read. It was a very fast and easy read because of her ability to make it all mesh together so well. I really enjoyed that this story was pretty much about life and the ups and downs and trials and tribulations that comes with it. It had a little bit of every emotion. I found myself feeling Joy for Ellie when she became a mom and yet also sadness for her when she separated from Dan. I recommend this to all women! It is a cute summer read or an all year around read J (But for some reason just feels like Spring or Summer read to me) A+!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Other Woman.

February 19, 2012 – Shelved
March 7, 2012 – Shelved as: chick-lit
May 19, 2012 – Started Reading
May 21, 2012 –
page 124
31.88% "This book is flowing perfectly. Love the characters."
May 22, 2012 –