Marnie's Reviews > Return of the Prince

Return of the Prince by Nana Malone

๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘ A lifetime ago, and they might as well be strangers. ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘

This is the book Iโ€™ve been waiting for. Iโ€™ve loved Ariel through all the through the books of the other characters, and she is tiny, fiery and extremely bad@r$e. Her past with the exiled Prince Tristan has both interested and taunted me, and I have not been disappointed. Itโ€™s been 10 years since he left her, reneging on the promise theyโ€™d made between them.

Tristan hints at a tormented past at the hands of his traitorous brother. Heโ€™s has gone on to become an international soccer star while his brother, having been caught in treasonous acts against the rightful ruler of the Winston Isles, languishes in prison. Now though, serious attempts are being made on his life. He has business to take care of back on the Isles, and seeing Ariel again is bringing up the feelings that have been his unwanted companion for the last decade.

King Sebastian is playing political chess with the Royal Council and lives are at stake. This duet has got to be the most intriguing of the whole series because the underlying plot throughout appears to be coming to a head. This being said, each duet stands alone, and Nana Malone keeps everyone appraised of the situation as each new characters story begins.

Reading any of Nana Maloneโ€™s books is always like having a fun conversation with friends. The crazy banter, sexual innuendos, the laughs, theyโ€™re all there. So is the serious stuff that we all cover with our mates, and the appreciation that we have for them when theyโ€™re there for us when weโ€™re down or in trouble is felt by our characters for each other. That, all of that is in Nanaโ€™s books and I canโ€™t described enough how much I look forward to reading them. The mere fact that I keep going back, even with my extreme hatred for cliff-hangers, says more than words can. 4.5 Stars, and I canโ€™t wait for the second part of this duet!
3 likes ·  โˆ™ flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Return of the Prince.

April 30, 2019 – Started Reading
April 30, 2019 – Finished Reading
May 2, 2019 – Shelved
May 2, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Judy (new)

Judy Robichaud Your review is beautifully written Marnie. You are passionate about the books you read. Loved it ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Marnie Judy wrote: "Your review is beautifully written Marnie. You are passionate about the books you read. Loved it ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™"

Thank you!! I really do love Nana's writing style!!!