Wade's Reviews > Amplified Bible

Amplified Bible by Anonymous

M 50x66
Feb 19, 2012

"The Book" is the worlds greatest Book!

Unfortunately whoever perpared this e-book edition did a particularly poor job in its presentation.

From the contents we should be able to "tap" a book and jump to that book. We should then be able to "tap" a chapter number and jump to the chapter number. It would also be extremely good to be able to then have a list of the verse numbers and be able to "tap" a number and go to the verse.

It would be absolutely super IF there were a "search" option, to be able to search for a book, chapter and verse, or a word or phrase.

Unfortunately this e-version, provides NONE of these so necessary features.

To get from the "contents" to a verse is a painfully slow process of page turning, scrolling. Then turning more pages and more scrolling.

Unfortunately, this all time best selling Book is presented in a woefully inadequate manner in this e-version.

Not worth the cash I had to lay out for it. I have downloaded better "free" editions from the internet.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Amplified Bible.

Debra Mikel I have to agree. It woud be nice if there were ways to search chapters. My old Kindle version lists out all the chapters in each book.

JANE E AUSSICKER Wade's comments mirror my own criticism of the poor options for searching and "jumping." It's a serious shortcoming and very frustrating.