Karyn Taylor's Reviews > Problematic Love

Problematic Love by Lara Ward Cosio

20508158

Problematic Love is the 8th book in the Rogue Series by Lara Ward Cosio. The Rogue series is centred around a rock band called Rogue and their families in Dublin. This book is not designed to be read as a stand-alone. The author recommends that you have read Looking For Trouble and Felicity Found before reading this one. I had read Looking For Trouble but hadn’t read Felicity Found and did feel that I was missing some essential information so I would definitely recommend following the author’s recommendations and read the other 2 books first. However, this did not affect my enjoyment of this book. I loved Daniel and Amelia in Looking For Trouble and thoroughly enjoyed catching up with them again to see what their future held.
In Looking For Trouble Amelia is Daniel (or Danny Boy)’s therapist. Daniel is very broken and is a recovering heroin addict and Amelia has stepped away from her career after crossing the line and becoming too closely involved with Daniel.
This book continues their story as they try to work at becoming a couple, with all the trials and tribulations that being in a relationship bring. Every time it looks like they are getting somewhere another twist is thrown at you and the story goes in a different direction.
Just as it seems that all is going well, Amelia makes a confession that makes them both realise that they want totally different things. Can Daniel and Amelia make their relationship work?
I’d definitely recommend that you read this great book to find out. The characters are fantastic and so well written, you are really drawn into their story. You will go through a roller coaster of emotions when reading this book, It’s not a glossy romance, it’s hard hitting and gritty and this makes it more realistic.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Problematic Love.

May 1, 2019 – Shelved