Darcy's Reviews > Killer Bond

Killer Bond by Jocelynn Drake

liked it
bookshelves: 2019, e-book, m-m, private-security-investigator, romantic-suspense

I liked this one, but I missed all the Ward guys and how they act when one of their own starts something with a new guy while on assignment. Being that Daniel wasn't on assignment it makes sense that the guys wouldn't show up, but that didn't make me miss them any less because that is half the fun of this series.

I really liked that Daniel took a chance on his vacation for some sexy times. It's just too bad that things ended going to crazy town and Daniel ended up in the middle of a spy mission running across the world. I hated how Daniel found out what was going on because he was optimistic about his life and what was going on. Learning the truth seemed to hit his self confidence, no matter how Edward spun things. It really took a lot of Edward to get back in with Daniel and just when you thought things were fine something would happen and they were back at square one.

By the end of the book I liked how things worked out, even if it looked like things were just a memory, at least it was going to be a pleasant one for Daniel. It was a good thing that things didn't have to stay a memory though. I hope in future books we get updates with Daniel and the new direction his life is taking.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer Bond.

April 30, 2019 – Shelved