Chanpreet's Reviews > Allergy-Friendly Food for Families: 120 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Egg-Free, and Soy-Free Recipes Everyone Will Enjoy

Allergy-Friendly Food for Families by Kiwi Magazine

Feb 19, 2012

liked it
Read in January, 2012

I've been a vegetarian for most of my life, and find it difficult to find good recipes that I can use as is. This cook book abounds with recipes not only for those who have allergies, but for those who are trying to live conscientiously. The breakdown of recipes by meal times and the wide array of recipes makes this cook book a wonderful addition to your collection. Recipes are further marked by color according to which food allergen it is free of. That way you can make sure that it will be appropriate for consumption.

I am a huge fan of almond milk. It was the recipe I made and enjoyed the most. Some other favorites were the tofu scramble with spinach, the egg free frittatas, no cream of broccoli soup, and the lentil burgers. I would definitely take a look at this cook book if you have food allergies or have chosen to be vegan. It's good for vegetarians as well, if you want to make substitutions with dairy products if there is no allergy, they also work out well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Allergy-Friendly Food for Families.