Norma * Traveling Sister's Reviews > Camp Grandma: Next-Generation Grandparenting—Beyond Babysitting

Camp Grandma by Marianne Waggoner Day

bookshelves: review-requests

Happy pub day to CAMP GRANDMA!

Illuminating, inspiring & delightful!

CAMP GRANDMA by MARIANNE WAGGONER DAY was such a pleasure to read. A real gem! It’s a quick and easy one that is packed full of valuable information and some fabulous ideas. Not only useful for grandparents but for all mothers and fathers out there as well as any caregiver for that matter.

My granddaughter is a little too young to incorporate some of the information that was provided within this book but it did give me the knowledge to store and look back on for future use. I love that this book gave me so much insight and tools to use in order for me to be an active participant in my granddaughter’s life. And hopefully instill some valuable lessons, memorable moments and helpful techniques that will be useful to her in the future.

I can hardly wait to put some of this information and ideas to good use. I am one proud Grandma and this book just makes me want to be the best possible Grandma ever!! I got all those warm fuzzy feelings while I was reading this book. Love that!!

This book definitely resonated with me as a mother and grandmother. And I also thoroughly enjoyed the stories and pictures that were shared by Marianne with and of her own grandchildren. It definitely added in an extra personal touch that I totally ate right up. Would definitely recommend!!

Thank you so much to BookSparks for the opportunity to read this engaging and enlightening book. I feel so grateful for being chosen to read an early copy of this book and I thoroughly enjoyed the reading experience.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Camp Grandma.

April 28, 2019 – Started Reading
April 28, 2019 – Shelved
May 2, 2019 –
page 49
May 3, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

message 1: by C. (new)

C. You are in the club now, Norma! I am very happy for you and of course, for your daughter and son-in-law! Xoxoxoxo, Carolyn.

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina What a great review! I can tell you are a doting Grandmother! Very sweet!!

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Great review!!!

message 4: by Angela M (new)

Angela M Sounds like a great one for a new grandmother. Great review, Norma.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Excellent review, Norma! 💗

message 6: by KAS (new)

KAS Glad this was such a delightful read for you, Norma ;) Wonderful review, as always!! 💜🌷💜

Norma * Traveling Sister C. wrote: "You are in the club now, Norma! I am very happy for you and of course, for your daughter and son-in-law! Xoxoxoxo, Carolyn."

Thank you so much, Carolyn! I am absolutely loving my new role as grandma! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Tina wrote: "What a great review! I can tell you are a doting Grandmother! Very sweet!!"

Thank you so much, Tina! She has definitely stole my heart. LOL

Norma * Traveling Sister Michelle wrote: "Excellent review, Norma! 💗"

Deanna wrote: "Great review!!!"

Michelle & Deanna! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister Angela M wrote: "Sounds like a great one for a new grandmother. Great review, Norma."

It truly is Angela and thank you so much!

Norma * Traveling Sister KAS wrote: "Glad this was such a delightful read for you, Norma ;) Wonderful review, as always!! 💜🌷💜"

Thank you so much, KAS! :-)