Carol Ann Doveatt's Reviews > Breathless

Breathless by Helen Hardt

F 50x66

Steel Sister Gets Her Story!
This is the tenth book in the Steel Brothers Saga. The books need to be read in order to understand the stories.
I am so very delighted that Marjorie Steel has her moment to have a chance for love. She has seen her three older brothers find their soulmates and is now helping her family after the horrific year the entire family has endured. It is so exciting to rejoin Talon and Jade, Jonah and Melanie, and Ryan and Ruby. It is like going to your family reunion with all your favorite people. Also rejoining our cast is Bryce Simpson, whose father was a very evil man and he is trying to reconcile the father he knew, who was loving to him, with the man who did such horrible deeds with other children. His son Henry and his mom are with him at this time, and Talon and Jade's boys that they rescued and plan to adopt are certainly a part of this story.Bryce and Marjorie have danced around their attraction and now they both admit they have feelings for each other. Their chemistry is extremely volatile and oh so very sexy. This story continues to have intrigue, new dangers, new information, and of course we are treated to the Absolute Ruler of cliffhangers ending for this book. It only makes me more eager to continue this saga and see how each of the Steels continue their lives. Special kudos for Helen Hardt for keeping Marjorie's story a secret with all the clamoring for this Breathless love saga. Well Done!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breathless.

April 26, 2019 – Shelved
April 26, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
May 31, 2019 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
May 31, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
June 20, 2019 – Started Reading