Alison's Reviews > Promise You

Promise You by Fabiola Francisco

5 Sweet, Romantic Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Reese and Dex are great friends; only he wants more. Reese is scared to open her heart to more. Can Dex convince Reese, how much he loves her, can he persuade her to give them a shot, or will Reese’s past be too much for either of them to move on from?

Fabiola Francisco has once again brought together, another beautiful, sweet, music themed story. One I could get lost in, time and time again. I love how she manages to bring the lyrics she writes to life, and how I find myself singing them in my head, with my own tune, that’s the beauty of her Rebel Desire series and this Spin-Off from the series, she gives you the chance to create your own music for the inspiring, sweet, beautiful lyrics, she writes.

Reese was a strong, kind, caring person. Although hurting and struggling to let her guard down, allowing her heart to have the possibility of more, she was still there for her friends and family, and always looking to enjoy life. The relationship she shared with Dex was strong from the start, and it was clear, how deep their true feelings for each other went. I loved that Dex didn’t back down easily, and although he wanted more, he didn’t rush her, and would take the friendship, over nothing at all.

This story is a friends to lovers romance, with angst, suspense and many a beautiful moment. If you have read the Rebel Desire series you won’t want to miss this Spin-Off from the series, and if you love contemporary romance, you will not only like Promise You, you will love it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Promise You.

April 26, 2019 – Started Reading