Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads's Reviews > Malum: Part 2

Malum by Amo Jones

Excellent series

I loved reading this series. That said, this was not my favorite piece of it. Somehow it didn't grab me the way the others did. Don't get me wrong, it was still really good, but it fell a bit short for me after the masterpiece that was Malum 1.
I loved the relationship between Nate and Tilly. After the first three books of the series I was so in love with Nate, and so excited for his books. And this author did not disappoint. Nate and Tilly are so good together when they get out of their own way, and don't let fear rule. These men she writes... oh, my. Now I'm just going to have to try to be patient for the books still to come. Brantley, I'm waiting on you, boo! I also hope we get one for Tate. Perhaps with Spyder? And what about Bailey and Abel? What about that saucy Benny? I want ALL the books/spinoffs/whatever it would be that keeps these characters, and this world, alive. Because I love their crazy. I love their surprises. I love that just when you think you know something... it turns out you don't.
This book is much safer than Malum 1. Malum 1 tore my heart out and put it through a wood chipper, making me cry harder than I have in quite some time. This one didn't, thank god. So you can feel safe on that front.
I was glad to read that, while this series is technically slated to end after a few more books, the author intends to write some additional standalones for these characters. I can't wait! My pre-order trigger finger is standing by!
Recommended!

Find me at:
Facebook: https://fb.me/amandamariereads
Blog: http://amandamariereads.blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Malum.

April 25, 2019 – Shelved