TheSassyNerdBlog's Reviews > The Billionaire Boss Next Door

The Billionaire Boss Next Door by Max Monroe

So, this was my first book by Max Monroe, and it sure as hell will not be my last. The authors are pure genius! I just could not get enough, and I managed to sit up all damn night reading this in one sitting, and laughing my butt off... It was that good, I didn't sleep and damn this no-sleep funk was worth it.

I don't know where to begin and if I can write a review that will do this book justice. It truly is one of a kind, and so are the characters. It was extremely well written, and the characters were a hoot to read about and it didn't miss a beat!

Greer was sassy, sarcastic, feisty, firey and funny as hell.

Trent? well, he is exactly the same, just add in the fact that he has bucket loads of money and he is Greer boss.

They say the more you have in common with someone the more you will get along... Well umm, not in this case, these two are so much alike, but boy do they butt heads, I was half expecting one of them to kill the other. But amongst all that, there is lust and heat and these two are drawn to each other. Secretly wanting each other. WIll they cave in to their desires? or will they end up killing each other? Even though this book had me in tears of laughter, and literally stitches down my side, there was a little more to it,... It's a rom-com yes, but it also holds a little bit of depth. I can relate to Greer, on a few levels, her sassy and fun side, and the side I think that hides her true personality, Often enough people use humor to hide parts of themselves or their life, and Greer, in my opinion, did a lot of that and for the most part, it worked in her favor... but sometimes not so much. I felt for this girl. I really did.

I want to sit here and write a book report about these two, plus the characters that were added in throughout the story, but truthfully? I don't think any of my words could do this book justice. It really is phenomenal. All in all, this book was fantastic, it was witty, funny, silly, outrageous, and for the most part and fun and light to read. Something I have been craving more of lately, rather than the darker side to romance I normally reach for. This book is a MUST READ. Seriously. why are you still reading this review, go and pick a copy up! You will not be disappointed. Take a risk and give it a read! You will be laughing so hard your stomach hurts!

5-MUST READ-STARS
 photo SassyReviewbanner 1_zpsqsphrxt2.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaire Boss Next Door.

April 25, 2019 – Shelved